Android Internals Developer
We are looking for a Developer with extensive experience in Linux environment, for research, development and implementation of a secured device based on Android platform. The ideal candidate has recent, demonstrated, hands-on development expertise with AOSP.
The position involves a significant level of autonomy in which a self-motivated applicant will work independently to develop solutions.
• 3+ years of experience developing in Java. C/C++ is an advantage
• Familiarity with UNIX/Linux environment – a must
• Familiarity with AOSP and Makefiles – a must
• Experience with Linux security tools like SELinux
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline
• Experience with AOSP porting process – big advantage
• Familiarity with UNIX/Linux kernel – advantage
• Understanding of network protocols, TCP/IP, VoIP – advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to work under pressure with optimism and tenacity
Sounds right? Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaymera is a leading mobile security solutions provider that offers a comprehensive modular platform to business owners, enterprise level organizations, and governments in more than 40 countries.Founded in 2013 by veterans of military-grade cyber security, the company strives to protect strategic assets from costly and damaging cyber attacks.
Join us and let’s grow together!