We’re currently looking for an Office Manager to join our Start up and help us provide exceptional service to our employees and guests. In this role, you will plan, direct, and coordinate administration duties/activities .
Job description :
• The role combines providing service to managers, employees and guests
• Vendor management and negotiation: working with external vendors related to office supplies, equipment, couriers and managing onsite cleaning staff
• Sales operation – Supporting the sales team
• Ongoing work with communication providers
• Administration of human resources
• Personal Assistant to the CEO
• Supporting company social events and onboarding processes
• Coordination of travel abroad
• Logistic responsibility for all company visitors
• Working at the reception area of the office
• At least 2 years of work experience in a similar role in a Start-up
• Strong organizational, planning and time management skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Maintain professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Fluency in English and Hebrew (both verbal and written)
• Familiarity with the office environment – WORD, EXCEL, PP
• Experience as a personal assistant – an advantage
• Academic degree – an advantage
Sounds right? Please forward your CV to email@example.com
Kaymera is a leading mobile security solutions provider that offers a comprehensive modular platform to business owners, enterprise level organizations, and governments in more than 40 countries.Founded in 2013 by veterans of military-grade cyber security, the company strives to protect strategic assets from costly and damaging cyber attacks.
Join us and let’s grow together!