Enterprise Sales Manager
Kaymera delivers the most sophisticated mobile defense system to protect organizations, governments, and individuals from all mobile security threats while supporting freedom of use on popular smartphone models. Kaymera was founded by veterans in the cyber industry with in-depth knowledge and expertise in mobile security and cyber-attack methods to assess and breach stringent security measures.
To build on Kaymera’s success and growth, we’re looking for a skilled Sales Executive to work as part of our Revenue team and cover the territory of APAC.
We are looking for an established Sales executive that has proven experience selling software, ideally with cybersecurity solutions. This individual will possess proven experience demonstrating value in the sales process through an advanced understanding of key business considerations and challenges working extensively with the C-Level executives in both Government and Private sectors.
· Lead sales engagements across opportunities, building relationships and trust, fostering collaboration and customer experience
· Promote Kaymera’s suite of solutions through direct and indirect methods to new customers and partners
· Define opportunity and close plans, manage the sales cycle, building effective buying relationships, comfortable positioning Kaymera to C-level executives and Government and Military officials.
· Expand partner network and ensure effective enablement of a defined partner network focused on their territory
· Sell with partners or direct, leveraging the Kaymera’s partner network during the sales process and beyond
· Continuously prospect, build and grow a strong pipeline and effective deal coverage of opportunities across the assigned territory.
· Ability to convey the value proposition of Kaymera, being able to demonstrate technology in person (1st level) and via presentations
· Adaptable and enjoys a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS software company.
· Experience recruiting, managing, and monitoring partners (resellers and distributors)
· Strong business acumen and ability to understand and implement complex business models.
· Proven 5 and 6-figure deal-closer and a team-player.
· Demonstrated and stable track record (more than 3 years) of successfully positioning & winning in the areas of cybersecurity, cloud, and IT infrastructure software.
· Attributes: Tenacious, ambitious, self-starter, naturally curious, highly coachable, high EQ and self-aware, highly motivated, ability to leverage colleagues well, independent yet team-oriented, passionate about digital engagement and delighting customers, takes pride in being accountable for his/her success.
Please send your resume to – firstname.lastname@example.org